Ninja kittens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ninja kittens

Ninja kittens forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog insafe registration

Rogue Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taff

Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Rogue Application   Rogue Application EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 9:52 am

Character name: Nightshader

Class & race: Rogue Night Elf

Professions & skill: 375 Herb & 375 Alch (Elixir Mastery)
Any special recipies/crafts?: Flasks - (Pure Death, Fortification, relentless assault)

Your gear (just post a link to your armory page):

Raiding experience: Kara cpmleted twice. Gruul. Trash mobs in TK only

Current/previous guilds: TBA and Epitome

Reasons for leaving: Guilds disbanded

What do you expect to find in Ninja kittens?: I expect to find a group of people who all want to progress in the game to the same level as i do. I hope to make new friends and have a lot of fun in the process.

What can Ninja kittens expect from you?: A person who is keen to progress and who will read up on all fights as required. Commited to progressing the guild to complete its goals.

Do you have vt?: Yes

Do you know how to use it?: Yes

Do you follow orders?: Yes

Do you have omen/ktm threath meater and now how to use it?: Yes

Some info about you: My name is jonathan but most ppl in the game know me as jon or Taff. I am a 29 year old male for UK. I work for the armed forces so will sometimes be dragged away kicking and screaming from playing Sad . I know Greenpeace Nemali and Lightfoot but to a less degree within the guild but am sure I have played with other members in instances
Back to top Go down
Rhuarc

Rhuarc

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-02-10

Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application   Rogue Application EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 10:06 am

Application looks good; checked your gear on Armory, looks fair enough. I'll talk some with Greenpeace or one of the others you mentioned, listen to what they have to say about your character, and talk to you in-game, but as it stands, I'd say you have a good chance of being included in the Kittens Smile
Back to top Go down
Mindal

Mindal

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-02-13

Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application   Rogue Application EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 2:27 am

Oh I see....it's like that is it Taff.....so you don't know me from Epitome or the fact that I have worked with you in RL for the last 4-5 years!!!! Guess you know who your firends are!!.....lol. Good to have you aboard mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application   Rogue Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Rogue Application
Page 1 of 1